Many people can expect at some stage in their careers to have to take professional advice from an employment lawyer. This may be before you start a new job, while you’re doing it, or when you leave.
How We Can Help You
There are many circumstances where you may find yourself in need of expert legal advice, including
- Unfair dismissal
- Contract negotiation and settlements
- Workplace investigations, such as misconduct and disciplinary issues
- Negotiation of executive and non-executive employment contracts
- Advice on employment contracts
- Restraint of trade advice
- Settlement agreements
What You Are Entitled To
Depending on your situation, you may be entitled to:
- Unpaid wages, in the case of underpayment
- Monetary compensation
- Reinstatement to employment
- Review of unfair decisions
Strict time limits apply for some cases. For example, in most cases of unfair dismissal, there is a strict 21 day deadline.
At RN Legal, our lawyers and staff have tremendous skill and experience in Employment Law and will be pleased to assist you in getting the best possible outcome.